The health and safety of every academy driver who attends our program is a top priority—and that includes safety during the outbreak of COVID-19.
We are carefully monitoring the evolving Coronavirus situation and will continue to take a proactive approach to help keep the operation of our programs, our staff and our Guests safe.
As such, we are currently taking the following measures:
- Implementing CDC-recommended social distancing measures among our staff and Guests
- Increasing outdoor coaching with social distance and use of masks by staff.
- In-car coaching time, or hot laps, will be done with masks on and windows open.
- Frequent wiping down of all high touch surface areas and doorknobs
- Frequent disinfecting all vehicles, including interior and exterior surfaces between each driver
- Providing individualized, pre-packaged food and beverage service
- Helmets will be disinfected and not used for three days prior to individually assign to a student